Latest brother report

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Ron is back home. He is not co-operating with his medical regimen of medications and he wound up in ER last night for 5 hours. I am, or was, at a continuing ed seminar 100 miles away. I drove up the mountain last night. Stayed the night and morning and got him squared away with his medications. I am back at me (expensive) seminar trying to get as much out of it as possible. I will commute back and forth the next three days and then stray with him until he sees his neurosurgeon in a week or so.

Being the big sister. He will have a bigger headache if he doesn't start to behave!

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Please keep them coming. I have lots of driving to do and am very tired. And Ron needs to experience that playing by the rules is in his best interests.

Last edited:
Smack that boy!! Really? Sorry if I seem insensitive but take the meds and live. Have that T-shirt...someone needs a bit more respect for their sister. Chin up, stay rested and strong!

Being the big sister. He will have a bigger headache if he doesn't start to behave!
wow if your the big sister he must really be small in stature:) cuz your not a giant in some aspects:) just giving you some banter to brighten your weary day girl and if i didnt you would be worried.. best coming from here and dont take any chances on the driving,, one or the other can wait..