Yipee! Able to post again!

Jim Burr

These bolt actions don't stick around long. COW, paduk, black ash burl and cocobolo...paduk is a duplicate of one I made last week....its mine! All finished in CA with varying degrees of knock down. Thanks for looking!
betuheje.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I happily defer to Mack and his belief...In 23 years 10 months and 3 days of military service and still working for the government, I have never used my rifle as a pen...it's to damn heavy, nor have I ever tried to fire a bullet from one of my 30 cal pens...they just don't shoot. On the side from one that has received a Service Pen...1991 if I remember correctly...I may still have it...it was great! I sent 20-25 bullet pens a year to the marines in Hawaii until a year ago. The people that receive them, that serve our country...thought they were the best things they ever got in the mail and I still hear about it.
I do not and will not, unless asked by my superiors, fire a weapon...unless I'm practicing or defending my family and home...God have mercy those meets me in the dark. I do that on a weekly basis...but those I send pens to do it daily in defense of my country...as I did, and do as asked by citizens that pay my salary.

Nice job on the pens, Jim. :thumb: My brother-in-law's brother-in-law (I call him my brother-in-lala) sells those bolt action cartridge pens as fast as he can make them.