Congrats Canada!

Beat out our ladies in the bobsled! :thumb: Darn...

I watched the #4 bobsleigh runs of Canada + USA last night online and I was shocked at how bad a run the main USA team had. They were all over the course and hit the sides several times and yet they STILL came in for the silver. They must have had some amazing runs on the first 3 heats...

The snowboard cross is another fun fast-paved event to watch. I think there is still ski-cross coming up...

I watched the #4 bobsleigh runs of Canada + USA last night online and I was shocked at how bad a run the main USA team had. They were all over the course and hit the sides several times and yet they STILL came in for the silver. They must have had some amazing runs on the first 3 heats...

The snowboard cross is another fun fast-paved event to watch. I think there is still ski-cross coming up...

U.S. was in first place going into lasts nights run. Maybe the tension was just too much because they had a horrible time when it really counted.

That snowboard cross is fun to watch. I like all the snowboard stuff, and I'm an old man. Wish we would have had snowboards and skateboard when I was young.

I turned off the ggame on my truck radio when it went to 2-0 US. I was in line in the coffee shop when I heard that the Canadian gals had won. FOUR-peat! Woohoo! I understand the Canadian men's hockey coach has told his players to play like girls tomorrow...

The stakes just got raised bigtime...

Bieber%20Billboard.jpg

Okay once again, Congrats Canada! U.S. really never got off the ground. If it hadn't been for Quick, the score would have been a whole lot worse. I'm rooting you Canada on Sunday, go get them.

Whoo Hoo!

Great game, end to end, fast and the refs stayed mostly out of it.

I sure enjoyed that game! We missed the 1st period here in Japan, the horrible NHK showed us woman's alpine skiing during the 1st period, OK fine, but they were showing the 87th participant, who was like 56 seconds off the winning time, a time of 1:27, so 2/3 slower than the winner, why we were watching that, instead of watching the best hockey players in the world!

Whoo Hoo!

Great game, end to end, fast and the refs stayed mostly out of it.

I sure enjoyed that game! We missed the 1st period here in Japan, the horrible NHK showed us woman's alpine skiing during the 1st period, OK fine, but they were showing the 87th participant, who was like 56 seconds off the winning time, a time of 1:27, so 2/3 slower than the winner, why we were watching that, instead of watching the best hockey players in the world!

Stu you probably know this but here goes, CBC is streaming the games via their online site. So you might want to hook up to that for the final at least it will not be interrupted.

http://olympics.cbc.ca/online-listing/grid.html