Gary Rogowski- Short Video

glenn bradley

I imagine we all have woodworkers who we have seen or read books by that just connect with us better than others. For whatever reason, I can listen to and watch Gary do just about anything. I appreciate his style and his direct approach to things. There's no voo-doo, just find the way that works for you and do it. (warning: there is one passing remark that contains a curse word).

Gary is a contributing editor for Fine Woodworking Magazine and there are several videos on the FWW online site. There are a lot of you tube videos as well. His milling material (jointer and planer) series is quite good for beginners and as a refresher for anyone.

He is no longer a contributing editor for Fine Woodworking. He has been contributing to Popular Woodworking. Gary has a great sense of humor and has a woodworking school in Portland. I spent a weekend there a couple of years back. Problem was Portland was suffering through temps that reached 110 F. Way to hot for this boy. Still it was a great weekend for the wife and I. We like Portland a lot. Great food and great downtown neighborhoods.