Selling for Melissa Gallian Pauls wife ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are a few items of Pauls that I am trying to help Melissa sell. Paul passed away in Dec.
Their are a lot of thing yet to inventory and list.
He has a Grizzly 10" cabinet saw and a 15" Grizzly planer

Their is also a new Incra router table with lift and a Bosh router installed and the fence system. I will try to get model # today it is around a $1100 set up as near as I can tell SOLD

Here are some pictures of things for sale

100_2177.jpg
This is a nice slow speed 8" grinder with variable speed and the OneWay sharpening system and includes the gouge jig $250.00 drop to $200 wake up guy this is not the cheap set up and has one high dollar wheel on it:stick: How about $165 on this guys

100_2142.jpg
Grizzly Drill Press $500 I know Paul had just bought this late last summerSOLD

100_2145.jpg
Wixey Digital angle gauge. Need new battery but works just fine I tested it $15 SOLD BUT I DO HAVE 2 MORE

This is to help Melissa out so let me know your interest Paul also has a LOT of pen kits I have yet to inventory if interested give me a call and I can run through some of the stuff I have 2 tool boxes FULL SOLD

Last edited:
Just came from Melissa's and remembered that I forgot to tell everyone about the Bowl Blanks and pen blanks Paul had. I will post some of them next week. He has several Large Walnut blanks and rounds and some rough turned bowls. Let me know what you might want and I will search for it. He also had several large Walnut limbs the would take a trailer to haul.

Last edited:
Kudos to you Jay for helping her out :thumb:

There is a bunch of stuff I'd love to have but the shipping would kill me. If I had the extra cash the grinder would be ups bound. It's a great deal.

I'll probably pick up some pen kits and blanks when you get a chance to sort them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.