I will be having a show

Thanks for your support everyone. . I still feel as humble as I did when I 1st started college for art. Like I am a total novices at this. So far this will be show # 3 and each one I have been invited to show by friends who know someone and introduces me to the gallery. That is very humbling to know that the talent I was given and love to do as a stress release is being rewarded.

Good on you, Dave. Your work is a stress release for us as well. There is latent power, but serenity in your paintings. I hope you do well!

I've got a "BIG BOY" painting on my wall (what is it actually? a print? lithograph? copy?) CONGRATULATIONS Dave, you deserve it. You actually should put a CD together of the projects you have let us see as they mature. Bet the new owners would love a copy so they can show something else special about their new purchase. I am proud to know you and have shaken your hand my friend.

Way to go, warms the cockles of my heart to hear this news, about time you hit the big time. Lets hope the DC whos who step up and drop a bit of coin on something worthwhile for a change. :D:thumb: Of course we want pictures Dave so we can share in the event when it happens.

Think about hiring a video /photographer guy to take some key shots when the opening happens and add to your own webpage, store site, facebook page.

Think about having a site with a gallery of all your pics both those you will display and those that there is not enough space of. Add a link both ways between Pepco site and your site.

Have a competition or business card drop at the entrance. Take names and build a mailing list. Oh man i could go on and on. Then sell sell sell sell sell. :D

BTW do a press release send it off to local papers in Baltimore and Washington. Especially community papers.

Marketing means communication. Let your customers that have brought you work to restore know about it. Send them invites by mail. Maybe even do a small mini "collectors" print on the invite to give them a taste of what they missing if they dont show up.

Work it baby and you wont have a painting or print left.

Note you got plenty of time to get this setup so its a huge hit. Ok no more painting get to it you burning daylight. Get some sold stickers too. :)

Make a plan of the months ahead and plan the media coverage and campaign.