I haven't said anything about it yet.

Bart Leetch

I was diagnosed as a pre-diabetic 4 weeks ago & a week ago as also as having Parkinson. Please pray for me. Yes my left hand shakes sometimes & my left side feels weak but remember these are the symptoms the facts only God knows.

The LOML was diagnosed by 2 doctors approximately 18 or so years ago as having Fibromyalgia & she traced the symptoms back many years beyond that. She was healed in 2001 by a Miracle instantly & reexamined by the same Doctors & declared to not have Fibromyalgia anymore. We have a doctor on high that sees things a bit differently.

Thank you all.

Amen, Ken. Miracles do happen. We sure are asking for more than a few lately. Good thing the giver of miracles has an endless supply of them. :)

Sending my best, Bart. :thumb:

As an aside, I met a gentleman several years back who was an amazing turner, specializing in segmented pieces. He also had pretty advanced Parkinson's. But for some reason, when was out in the shop, the shaking would pretty much stop and he was able to control his tools.

Bart, here is a resource I have found to be good. http://laurenzanapress.com/op/download-dkrecipes/

Their recipes have been delicious. Also subscribe to their newsletter for some very insightful thoughts regarding food and what it does and does not do to our bodies. Also includes new recipes not in their book.

To put this in perspective, years ago I had (yes, she died at 63 from diabetes) a friend who followed the American Diabetes diets and western medicine's protocols. She was very obese, and on insulin (and other drugs). Her quality of life sucked from well before she went on dialysis.

When I was diagnosed, I made every effort to educate myself and engaged the expertise of a nutritionist and herbalist. My blood sugar is under control, but I do suffer from issues developed before I knew to control my blood sugar. I am not on insulin or any other drugs. I do take some herbs and vitamins. To me that makes good sense for overall better health.

Just a thought for you to consider because I care.