Great Deal

Randy Wynn

Hi everybody, I just now got off the phone with a guy that wants to supply all the logs I can handle, delivered too. He has been having to store them at his house untill he gets enough to haul to the big mill. He runs a tree service and does alot of right of way clearing. He said he has about 30 logs he needs to get rid of yesterday. I told him he's running late, but better late than not at all. He is going to come over later today to see where I want them dropped off. Praise God I have been Bless by the BEST. Soon to be much sawdust fly'n round here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Hi All, I have stumbled onto a really good deal. I went to check out his logs yesterday and he doesn't have anythig under 26 inches, I brought two home last night, they are 26 and 29 inches at the small end but there really is no small end, they are all very straight clear logs. Most are 8'6" some are 12 footers. I got the pine last night because I need that right now, but he has 8 or 10 28 inch hickory logs as well. He's gonna start dropping them off to me as he gets them instead of taking them to his yard. Said he has two jobs comming up that have a good bit of walnut. Can't wait. From what I can see, he knows his biz, he has them all cut and stacked real nice. No limbs and all the other junk just logs I love it. I have been Blessed By The BEST
Fromthis2.jpg

Congrats Randy! Saw your post on NCWW. Let us know when the walnut is ready! Sounds like you stumbled into a great deal!

Hi Ed, The walnut has been drying for the last 5 years. It's read to use now. I have about 200BF of it. It was all cut on a circle saw, but I can resaw it for you if you like. It's all random W and L .:thumb:

hey randy, why don`t you do a thread about cutting lumber? show folks what`s involved from setting up the mill to stickering cut boards...i`ll bet there`d be interest.....tod

Cool

Hi All, I'll do that I'm fixing to put a 27" X 8' pine on the mill and I'll take pix of the whole prosess. That will be alot of pix thou.:thumb: Also I can make some video if thats ok?