Favorite Car

heres my order, needed to find any pictures I had.
first, my H2 was my all time favorite, next, my current ride, third, my 65 mustang.
Couldn't locate any pictures as they are probably buried in the attic, but heres one around 1974 or so with my number one woman leaning on the car.(no matter what I do, I cant seem to resize this picture.)

Attachments

• lancaster arts hotel 001.jpg
    lancaster arts hotel 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 18
  • mustang03062014 (Medium).jpg
    mustang03062014 (Medium).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 20
I bought it mostly restored. I did a few things so far, restored the wheels, new tires, but its mostly all been done. Allen, you need to give me a days head start to get there but anytime your ready for a ride come on up!

I had so much practice putting water pumps on my '67 Mustang (also with the 289) that I could do the whole thing, from opening the hood to closing the hood in less than 30 minutes.

Rob, I've heard several people praise Citroens...I could never get past their funky body lines. The one brand that could give the AMC Pacer a run for the money in the 'Ugly Car' contests, lol. :D

I think I read somewhere that the French Police use the Citroen's back in the day....

Is that a cry for help? :rofl::D How many bicycles have you owned though?

Ummm, same time frame (since age 16), six. I think. That's hard to count, since there are also the two my wife has had, and all the various bikes we've had for our kids crowd into my brain when I try to remember them all.

Let's just say that if a lottery winning dropped into my lap I'd be looking at a Mini Cooper. ;)