Saw this and though everyone here should see it too

Clever, yeah, but not without problems. The drawers are very shallow, and the portion of them that's the 'drop zone' is small, so it's likely that longer items - or too many items - will jam the drawers. If that happens, you'll either pull out several drawers at once (possibly mixing the contents again) or else the 'overage will fall down into the drawer below when a drawer is opened. If that happens with the bottom drawer, then the debris will be on the bottom of the case, and the drawer can't be re-closed.

Nice idea, but really doesn't seem all that practical to me.

I like it. :thumb: While I agree with Jim that there is the potential for glitches, as long as the user pulled the drawers out every once in a while to spread out the contents I don't think jamming would be an issue. And if a random screw occasionally fell into the washer drawer, that'd still be better than the bucket/coffee can/box/drawer of completely random mixed screws, bolts, nuts, washers, and nails.

Some place later in the post there was an idea where instead of drawers that stagger like this that you put them in like books side by side and make a "bin" instead to catch them. Either way it's a neat idea. I can see those cans of miss matched what knots getting sorted.