What a cool day

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Our daughter....
2014-03-06 11.46.44.jpg

Invited my wife and I along for her 3D sonogram. Though none of the pics turned out great, we got to see how beautiful our grandson is coming along and his face for the first time.
2014-03-06 11.04.03.jpg2014-03-06 11.05.08.jpg2014-03-06 11.09.13.jpg

He was sleeping or just shy, his head was against the wall so most of the pics have some distortion, but they said he looked very healthy.

Congratulations! Very exciting. Amazing what they can do now days. If you want to see something even more amazing, visit the hospital were they take care of the premature babies. My grandson was in there for a while and I went with my Son-in-Law to feed him several days, three times a day. My wife and and Daughter, couldn't go because they both had cold sores, and were not allowed in. It was amazing. One little tyke was only a couple pounds. But with their miracles they were keeping him alive and he was growing. All the tubes and things they had attached to him weighed twice what he did. He would fit in the palm of a persons hand. Brought tears to my eyes.

Technology seems to be catching up with science fiction and an increasing rate. Those are some very cool images!

Congratulations Gramps!

Thanks all!

Just load that sonogram into a 3-D printer and bam!!! Two for the effort of one! Congratz!!

:rofl: Now that's funny. Though I don't think I'd use the pics we got today, he'd be all bumpy with holes in him. ;) The machine uses spaces do determine the surface of what it is modeling. Since his head was against the wall, that side mostly had a solid flat area covering him, but there were times when she scanned in further and captured his entire eyeball and other internal parts. Like in this pic, you can see the entire eyeball...

2014-03-06 11.09.38.jpg

Last edited: