Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Need help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Outside the beltway
    Posts
    5,250

    Need help

    I want to come up with a great fun way to combat those electric company's who call all the time. I just had one call and I Told him, Sir we don't use electric here from power company. He said What ! you don't use electric for your business !. I said no sorry , please remove my number, thank you.

    So What I thought would be cool would be to get an entire story about the new kind of electric provided by ? any help would be appreciated.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ABQ NM
    Posts
    30,014
    Tell them you're using a homemade biofuel generator, with 94% of your electricity provided by converting waste food from the dumpster at the McDonald's next door. The other 6% you just steal from the neighbors on the other side.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

    workingwoods.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Gorge Area, Oregon
    Posts
    4,698
    Huh you have a choice of electric companies there? We had an option of two different ones in Phoenix but no place else I've lived have we had that..


    We just hooked the water wheel back up. My bill to the water company has gone up some but it ain't nothin like what I was paying you fellows.

    I just put some induction coils under the high tension lines that run over the back yard. Cost us a bit in copper but the payoffs been real good.

    We're using a dog powered hamster wheel generators. We just get strays from the pound and for only a few bucks worth of dog food those poor fellows run their paws off for us.

    Embellishments left for you to add

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    falcon heights, minnesota
    Posts
    5,609
    you could always say that it is a revolutionary new motor powered by ambient static electricity.
    benedictione omnes bene

    www.burroviejowoodworking.com

    check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salem, OR
    Posts
    267
    Tell them that you built a bio-gas generator powered by the bull sh*t that you collect from sales people.
    "Have no fear of perfection--you'll never reach it."
    ---Salvador Dali

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Gorge Area, Oregon
    Posts
    4,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Krager View Post
    Tell them that you built a bio-gas generator powered by the bull sh*t that you collect from sales people.
    I think we have a winner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •