Need help

I want to come up with a great fun way to combat those electric company's who call all the time. I just had one call and I Told him, Sir we don't use electric here from power company. He said What ! you don't use electric for your business !. I said no sorry , please remove my number, thank you.

So What I thought would be cool would be to get an entire story about the new kind of electric provided by ? any help would be appreciated.

Tell them you're using a homemade biofuel generator, with 94% of your electricity provided by converting waste food from the dumpster at the McDonald's next door. The other 6% you just steal from the neighbors on the other side. :)

Huh you have a choice of electric companies there? We had an option of two different ones in Phoenix but no place else I've lived have we had that..

We just hooked the water wheel back up. My bill to the water company has gone up some but it ain't nothin like what I was paying you fellows.

I just put some induction coils under the high tension lines that run over the back yard. Cost us a bit in copper but the payoffs been real good.

We're using a dog powered hamster wheel generators. We just get strays from the pound and for only a few bucks worth of dog food those poor fellows run their paws off for us.

Embellishments left for you to add :D