Down in the dumps today .....

yeah tonight we got alot of rain had a pond to drive threw on the the lake,, and its headed for 10 degrees tonight so it will turn into a skating rink tomorrow along with 4-6" of snow.. spring is coming the cardinals are singing

Rob, I don't get it. I'm depressed because we have had beautiful Spring weather for the past week and it looks like it is going to continue. Spring has sprung here. Why am I depressed? Because I have not excuse to stay in my shop day after day. I have to go outside and do some real work! Nothing accomplished in my shop today. DEPRESSING!

I kind of agree with Leo and Peter. When I moved from the never-ending sunny state of CA to NV, I was dreading the winters. But, while I wish I could have my perpetual 85 degree, non humid, dry desert summer day, I do look forward to indoor stuff for 2-3 months to just "catch up" with stuff. I agree with you Rob that this year has been hard on the mid-west and east coast...I would get tired of that too.

We have had the opposite. Other than our deep freeze in early Dec, it's been scary mild out west. Drought too (can't have the good without the bad). My fear is all the trees will bloom and then lose everything when we get one of our mountainous freezes between now and June.

Don't worry, Rob, spring will pop it's head around the corner in no time...I'm thinking about 10 days :wave:

The snow is almost all gone here in Iowa. Now everything is just dirty from the winter thaw. Ground is still frozen though so can do much about it. Can't wait for the first warm rain to clean it all up and away. I've got lots of inside projects to finish up quick so I can start all the outside ones when the warm weather is here to stay.

Early spring and fall are my favorite seasons...cool mornings and evenings with warm weather without bugs or humidity. :thumb:

This year I just turned the key in the motorhome and followed the sun. Now I am where I don't need to complain about the winters.

Warning to the Bradley's. I'm in the neighborhood!

And Rob, you can come visit anytime. Open invitation to all Family members. I WILL find something for you to do while you are here, though. Just ask Larry.

This year I just turned the key in the motorhome and followed the sun. Now I am where I don't need to complain about the winters.

Warning to the Bradley's. I'm in the neighborhood!

And Rob, you can come visit anytime. Open invitation to all Family members. I WILL find something for you to do while you are here, though. Just ask Larry.

Kemosabi has arrived.

It means "trusty scout."

If something is paining you, fix it!

If the snow bothers you, get a hot tub and be brave--make a snow angel!

A lot of people hot tub in the winter. You just have to be brave. :)