Interesting New Engine Concept

I have seen this a few times now. There are several organizations around the world trying to claim right as founder and inventor.

Personally - I do not care who came up with the idea.

It sounds great to me - but so did the Wankel engine.

It needs to be marketed and put to use - to get it proved out.

I am still a solid believer in "everything" electric, but there is room for something else.

Our current combustion engine was invented more than 125 years ago when we were on the horse and buggy system.

With today's computer design and technology - WHY - are we still driving something designed in the horse and buggy era?
Think about it!!

Lot of slipping and sliding going on there. I would be concerned about sealing and oil burning. The rotary was doomed because that issue was never solved. But, good for them. Hope it works.

I have seen this a few times now. There are several organizations around the world trying to claim right as founder and inventor.

Personally - I do not care who came up with the idea.

It sounds great to me - but so did the Wankel engine.

It needs to be marketed and put to use - to get it proved out.

I am still a solid believer in "everything" electric, but there is room for something else.

Our current combustion engine was invented more than 125 years ago when we were on the horse and buggy system.

With today's computer design and technology - WHY - are we still driving something designed in the horse and buggy era?
Think about it!!

Leo, electric cars were there in the beginning of the horseless carriage days also. Now they are being touted as latest and greatest. My son has a Tesla and loves it. But, I think he is fooling himself. He can only go places that have charging stations and those are still very few and very far apart. And, waiting 1/2 an hour to more than an hour to 'fill up' ain't my idea of convenience or what you should expect from a luxury car. IMHO we are still a long-long way away from a practical all electric car. Short range commuters maybe but that is not for most of us.