I got a new toy.

Just arrived. This can get dangerous LOL I did a lot of air brush work in College. I'm not intending to use an air brush for enhancing my painting. I like fine art to much. But more for bike work maybe even get into Tattooing.
This lil unit is QUITE ! 150 pound of air in a 1.5 ga tank.

Wow that's quite a little beasty for its size. Have never done air brush work but there seem to be some techniques that its essential for. There was a guy in one of my art classes in HS who did some and it was interesting to watch.

Very cool!. I've got a paasche airbrush that I've had since HS, always used my shop compressor with it. So is there an advantage to having a dedicated compressor vs using my shop compressor?

Very cool!. I've got a paasche airbrush that I've had since HS, always used my shop compressor with it. So is there an advantage to having a dedicated compressor vs using my shop compressor?

Darren, noise for one, maneuverability plus it's out of the way. I have an 8' air hose which is much smaller and easier to work with.

I mean this time is so quite I can put my phone on speaker right next to it and hear a conversation.