2nd pic of Five Talents

Already talked to the health department. Doable they say, but I need an engineer. While in line at the health department, happenstance was that I met the engineer who perked the property some years before. I watched how he dealt with them and they with him. Very nice. Think I know who my engineer will be. :thumb: We chatted for about 20 minutes and he says it can be done. After COE, I will contact him again. Also talked with the water people and the power people. Yes, sir. Did do my due diligence. I know more about that property than the owners do.

I will begin all three at the same time. Think power will be first to come in. Water will take 3-6 months. Septic about 4 months. But it is the wild card for sure.

However, I will say this. This transaction has been blessed from the beginning. There are at least a half dozen events that have occurred that reason would have precluded from happening. My boss is at work here. Really cool! COC hamstrings me from explaining it all here.

That's a pretty piece of dirt. I hope you can save at least a few of the live oaks. If you want to do septic in our area you need lots of dirt...1.5 acres min IIRC. They make you leave enough clear area for a second leach field when the first one goes out. The health department comes out and tells you where the field will be based on soils tests and it's not always where you want it.