Thank you all, I'm here/ Warning, pictures added to first post

Trust me folks. There is no hurrying this healing along. I have an excellent doctor and he is a no nonsense guy that I relate to very well. It is just amazing how a few cuts in the body will zap so much energy from a person. I am in awe of his ability to fix my problem arm. CJ went to an indoor yard sale with his mom (my oldest daughter) and bought a book on wooden toy making for a quarter. He told his mom, Bop (that's me) can make these for me. So he and I are looking through it and making some decisions which ones both of us will make this summer together. He is excited as I am also.

I remember doing a lot of things with my Grandfather. Values that last a lifetime and can be passed down through the generations.
:)

Trust me folks. There is no hurrying this healing along. I have an excellent doctor and he is a no nonsense guy that I relate to very well. It is just amazing how a few cuts in the body will zap so much energy from a person. I am in awe of his ability to fix my problem arm. CJ went to an indoor yard sale with his mom (my oldest daughter) and bought a book on wooden toy making for a quarter. He told his mom, Bop (that's me) can make these for me. So he and I are looking through it and making some decisions which ones both of us will make this summer together. He is excited as I am also.

like 2 kids in a candy store, both about the same age. happy to hear you're on the mend.

Those are gonna be some nice manly scars, Jon! Have you got your stories all lined up? Like that time you wrestled the gator or got bit by a great white? Glad you are feeling a little better.

"So he and I are looking through it and making some decisions which ones both of us will make this summer together. He is excited as I am also."

i meant you and the lil guy looking through the book of toys.

All I can say is OUCH! But, amazing what they can do now days.

Yes it is amazing and I am thankful. The bruises are touchy and the scars are pulling a little but nothing a couple generic tylenols can't take care of.

Those are gonna be some nice manly scars, Jon! Have you got your stories all lined up? Like that time you wrestled the gator or got bit by a great white? Glad you are feeling a little better.

I told my doc to make them jagged not those nice lined up scars, he just chuckled. When my dad would buy a load of ponies and turn them out at the farm, I would bull dog them to catch them. After a few days they would watch me saddle up and before I could be mounted they would stand in the barn! As to alligators, that has been a dream of mine since high school. Now this arm is to expensive to risk. Been looking at my wrist and arm wondering if I can come up with good stories about the lathe and poor tool control!:thumb: Yep, coming along, not the feeling better so much as feeling better longer and longer.

"So he and I are looking through it and making some decisions which ones both of us will make this summer together. He is excited as I am also."

i meant you and the lil guy looking through the book of toys.[/QUOTEI

Ahhhhhhh, I see said the blind man!! Well I am glad you aren't recovering from something. He circled a couple of projects tonight, he is here for the weekend. Will be fun and glad I am around to do them with him.

Good to have you back active again, Jon. You and CJ are going to have so much fun together. God Bless.

Active is a relative term here Tony. Let's say, "I can move and get up and down out of my chair without much outloud groaning!" CJ and I have had and it does look like we have a future of fun planned.

That's some special Plumber you have working on that project!

Heal quick and well.

Interesting you mention that so eloquently Pete. Been thinking about contacting you with a "project" for this surgeon. Will work on a note to you tomorrow and send it to your laser image art email about this. But yes, went from a Chicago dr that didn't know squat to an Indy dr that saved my arm, life and future.

Glad everything went well and the you are headed to a full recovery that I wish it'll come sooner than you expect. As per the scars, well... one can't make an omelette without breaking the eggs, so regard them as a necessary thing to healing.

Take care and do not push yourself too hard or too soon.

Quite an ordeal you've gone through. Hope all heals well & quickly. You must be anxious to get back to a normal lifestyle. Get well soon!