church door

yup on the stability reason and if it were anyone else the fit from just one measuring might be some fitting issues but not with tod at the helm:) his skills i have seen many times and am still amazed at how easily he can figure out complex jobs so easily and have them come out just right.. i have tapped into his knowledge many times and wished he was closer so i could spend time with him more to learn some of his skills.. congrats on a fine door frank and great timing as well!!!

Rides into town and disappears just as fast, leaving nothing behind but some beautiful wood work. Who was that bearded warrior? Another great Tod project. The glass is very cool too.

He is still in town. In fact, his shop is only a few hundred yards from the church. As for the glass, our retirement area has some pretty amazing people. The glass was made by a 97 year old guy who lives way out in the country. In his speciality, he is a master also.

...As for the glass, our retirement area has some pretty amazing people. The glass was made by a 97 year old guy who lives way out in the country. In his speciality, he is a master also.

Very impressive glasswork, regardless of the age. He's a master indeed. :thumb:

Just beautiful, Frank. I too miss Tod and his craftsmanship. He has more ability in his little finger than I have in my whole ugly old body. Hope he is doing well. Thanks for posting Frank. Another job well done Tod. Aloha and Happy Easter to all.