This was my first attempt at a bandsaw box. I needed something for my grand daughter Lizzie as I just built her sister the vanity table.
I almost cut this into several pieces while bandsawing. Saved myself at the last minute
I'ts too thick (deep) I think. Next time I'll measure the sanding height of my spindle sander before I design it I did come up with a good adaption to my spindle sander to make the sanding stroke longer though. Another thread on how I did it coming up.
It's rosewood, walnut, maple and cherry. Finished with 3 coats of wipe on poly.
This turned out OK but not really how I expected. Next one will be better.
Defiantly fun to make