I'm not giving up!

John Pollman

YAY!!!

I'm now officially a State of Michigan Licensed Residential Builder for another three years! I have gone back and forth NUMEROUS times over the past few months on whether or not I was going to renew my license which is set to expire on May 31.

It's getting pretty difficult for me to do a lot of the work that I used to be able to do. I've had many very depressing moments that made me decide to let my license expire. But I decided to complete my continuing education requirements and renew. I finished my requirements this morning and I just finished renewing it online. So I'm good for another three years.

IT FEELS GOOD!

Thanks folks!

It has been very hard sometimes dealing with this disease. It is very depressing when I get into a job that seems like it should be no big deal (and wouldn't have been a few years ago), and it ends up being much more difficult physically than I thought it was going to be. I just have to remember that I'm still here! I may have to slow down and find other things that I can do. I keep telling myself that I'm disabled, not UNABLE!

Last edited:
The view forward is always better than the view backward. It is not what you are no longer able to do but what you are able to do now!