UN TRABAJO FELIZ - Woodworking Video

Gee all that room in the shop---he does not clutter it up with table saws, thickness planers, sanders, drill presses, etc.

Seriously, he was a real pleasure to watch!!!

I better get back to cleaning the shop after all of the pollution it acquired while new floor coverings were put in the house. Otherwise Glenn and I won't be able to work in there this weekend.

Enjoy,
JimB

Sure wish I spoke Spanish or the video was in English.

Great video Glenn thanks. Kind of a wake up call in many ways i guess. Jim makes a good point. Instead of all the machines occupying space he gets to have work surfaces to work. But his space is nice and large and i really like the height too. Good method for tool storage and organization. Appropriate tools at the appropriate work bench. Did start to wonder though if some of it is a promo for a specific european hand tool supplier ECE http://www.ecemmerich.com/ however either way the work done spoke for itself.

Great video and good craftsman. However I can't but wonder why all his tools are brand new, the bench has no scratches, even the broom he is using to wipe of the shavings is new, the cabinets, the clamps and so forth. Dunno...

Great video and good craftsman. However I can't but wonder why all his tools are brand new, the bench has no scratches, even the broom he is using to wipe of the shavings is new, the cabinets, the clamps and so forth. Dunno...

I noticed that too.

Just won the lottery?

Inheritance money?

Wealthy new wife named ???

Maybe he lost everything in a divorce.

Maybe stuff doesn't age very much in the Spanish weather. People say it's like California, only a lot cheaper.

Just Lucky?