Found My Next Camping Rig

No way, Ted. I have trouble using my iPhone!

All those dials, gauges, buttons, switches, lights.....the mind boggles.

And was that a hot tub on top?

All that for a four-year-old? Pffft! What's he going to do for her sweet sixteen? My wife saw this and said, "He has more dollars than sense."

Anyway, this is more my style.

That's a cool rehab. :thumb:

I couldn't help but notice the table in this pic:

fire-truck4.jpg

I have a very similar table with an enameled steel top that I inherited from my grandma. The top's in good shape, but the legs, apron, and drawer are pretty weathered and need to be rebuilt one of these days.

I saw that unit's little brother in Colonia Uruguay (near Buenos Aires) a couple weeks ago

Camper2Colonia.JPG

It was huge, towering over other vehicles. Looked like it could have been driven from it's home in Austria, although the owner said it had been shipped across the Atlantic, and now they were exploring the Americas.

Camper1Colonia.JPG

I didn't see the inside, but the owner said it carried 400 liters (100 gallons) of potable water, and 400 liters of Diesel fuel. The owner was more than 4 years old.

I saw that unit's little brother in Colonia Uruguay (near Buenos Aires) a couple weeks ago

Camper2Colonia.JPG

It was huge, towering over other vehicles. Looked like it could have been driven from it's home in Austria, although the owner said it had been shipped across the Atlantic, and now they were exploring the Americas.

Camper1Colonia.JPG

I didn't see the inside, but the owner said it carried 400 liters (100 gallons) of potable water, and 400 liters of Diesel fuel. The owner was more than 4 years old.

Jiminey, I should hope so! :rofl:

That's a cool rig, Charlie. And unlike the one I pointed out, the one you saw is beyond the design stages and actually in use. :thumb: I'd love to have something like that.

Jiminey, I should hope so! :rofl:

The original Vaughn posted was being built by a 61 year old inventor (obviously wealthy) to take his 4 year old daughter Kira around the world. Note that the design includes a tent on the roof of the Kiravan for the daughter - I trust she gets to sleep inside most of the time.