New TV deserves a new stand

Tom, my friend. I like the design very much and it looks great to me. But let me warn you, you have taken a very dangerous path, because next thought will be: "Hmmm... the rest of the furniture of the living room doesn't match with this or with the kitchen, maybe we should change them now that we are at it...", so I can foresee you making a sofa, some chairs, another table, some picture frames and so forth, this is very much like the spinning vortex that Larry fears so much. :D or even worse, because the virus may spread to the sleeping rooms...

Tom, my friend. I like the design very much and it looks great to me. But let me warn you, you have taken a very dangerous path, because next thought will be: "Hmmm... the rest of the furniture of the living room doesn't match with this or with the kitchen, maybe we should change them now that we are at it...", so I can foresee you making a sofa, some chairs, another table, some picture frames and so forth, this is very much like the spinning vortex that Larry fears so much. :D or even worse, because the virus may spread to the sleeping rooms...

You say this like it's a bad thing. :D

Yup, seem to remember some cabinets in that style being done...oh the humanity! Perhaps it will bleed off into my house as well, wished some of my stuff looked that nice. ;)

My goal Toni is to have the inside of my house look like it was built in the 1920's, should have it done in the 2020's:) Can't move things too quickly:rofl: