Sketchup Mobile Viewer

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. They announced it on Monday at 3D Basecamp in Vail. They said they are working on an Android version, too. Lots of other cool stuff for SketchUp users shown there. I did a presentation on Tuesday morning to a standing room only crowd. Very flattering to have that many people show up.

...I did a presentation on Tuesday morning to a standing room only crowd. Very flattering to have that many people show up.

Congrats! :thumb: Flattering, yes. But not very surprising. knowing who the presenter was. ;) You are a well-known and appreciated asset to the SketchUp community.

:eek: Aw shucks. Thank you, though.

There was some pretty amazing stuff shown at Basecamp. I got to try out a VR headset thingy that allows you to navigate through a building drawn in SketchUp. It was very realistic but the motion made me a little queasy. :D

FWIW, I think they'll have my presentation, such as it was, on YouTube sometime next week.

Congratulations Dave you deserve the recognition cant keep a good man down. Please let us know if you hear of the video being posted. Would love to watch it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk