Thread: Has their been any discission

Has their been any discission

on the gathering this summer. I have decided to forgo Sturgis and visit the SW. Mainly the Denver area and parts there abouts that maybe a days ride away. But if the doing's is out west I would like to know it just takes a while to get my mind warped around the extended riding.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

In fact there has on this thread:
    http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...ight=gathering
    "We the People ......"

There is nothing planned for this summer anywhere I know of. Let alone in the middle of the country. Its to be at Jon's in 2015.

Now if anyone wants to come play in my dirt this fall.....
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

if youre on your motorcycle, you can always stop off up here and spend a few hours or so. Ill show you what a dirty, unorganized small shop looks like. I have it camouflaged as a garage.
    if I had a date in advance, I could invite some others over for the day, see if theyd make a day trip.
    Human Test Dummy

Allen, I hope you genuinely know that I would be there if you weren't so far away and had so many neighbors. Wouldn't hurt if you lived in the US either, I can't play by your countries rules!!!!!
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

I'm headind west Allen. Maybe later in the summer I'll take a bike ride north.
    I need to be in Denver the 19 july. I'll probable get the 4 or 5 day before that.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Shively View Post
    Allen, I hope you genuinely know that I would be there if you weren't so far away and had so many neighbors. Wouldn't hurt if you lived in the US either, I can't play by your countries rules!!!!!

jonathan is now a standup.
    Human Test Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksford View Post
    on the gathering this summer. I have decided to forgo Sturgis and visit the SW. Mainly the Denver area and parts there abouts that maybe a days ride away. But if the doing's is out west I would like to know it just takes a while to get my mind warped around the extended riding.
    Dave...if you do Hot August Night's...got a cold beer and cool bed for ya!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears Combat boots