Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

I just joined this forum and I have spent a few nights just reading and learning from all the experienced people here. I am from N.B. Canada and I feel very privileged that you have allowed me to become a member. I am a beginner wood worker and I also like to dabble in woodcarving. I had a fire last year and lost all my tools but have built up the essentials pretty fast. I hope to be able to contribute to this site as much as possible as I know I will gain alot of knowledge from all of you. Thank you again,

Darren Myers

Hi Darren,
    Thanks for your pleasant introduction and for joining up with our group. Your attitude of share and learn is exactly what fits, reguardless of your experience. You have life experiences to share and we are glad you are here.
    Shaz
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Darren,

Welcome aboard!

I have picked up quite a bit of information, in the short time that I have been here. We look forward to any ideas that you can share!

Also, we like pictures and lots of them! your shop, tools, projects, jigs etc....
    We create with our hands in wood what our mind sees in thought.
    Disclosure: Formerly was a part-time sales person & instructor at WoodCraft in Buffalo, NY.
    www.tinyurl.com/thewoodshoppe

Steve Clardy Guest
    Welcome Darren

I just went through a recent shop disaster also.

Its tough

Glad you are getting things back together

Don Taylor is offline Former Member (by the member's request)
    Howdy Darren!

Welcome aboard!

DT

What Robert said!

Welcome!
    “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk

hi darren!
    [SIZE="1"] associated with several importers and manufacturers.[/SIZE]

Hey Darren, welcome, we can use all the Canucks we can get around here

Like Sean said (beat me too it!!!) we like pics, and DON'T think that because you are a beginner or only have a small shop etc, that your pics don't count, they DO fo sure, as I find that often beginners do things in a way that is NOT influenced by years and years of working in other shop, as well as you own.

A fresh look at doing something is often very enlightening.

Again, welcome to the family....... eh
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Welcome! from one beginner to another beginner. The folks here are wonderful and helpful.

Welcome aboard, Darren. We're all beginners at something, so don't be hesitant to ask any questions or share any tips you have.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com