Hello Everyone

Darren Myers

I just joined this forum and I have spent a few nights just reading and learning from all the experienced people here. I am from N.B. Canada and I feel very privileged that you have allowed me to become a member. I am a beginner wood worker and I also like to dabble in woodcarving. I had a fire last year and lost all my tools but have built up the essentials pretty fast. I hope to be able to contribute to this site as much as possible as I know I will gain alot of knowledge from all of you. Thank you again,

Darren Myers

Hi Darren, :wave:
Thanks for your pleasant introduction and for joining up with our group. Your attitude of share and learn is exactly what fits, reguardless of your experience. You have life experiences to share and we are glad you are here. :)
Shaz

Darren,

Welcome aboard! :wave:

I have picked up quite a bit of information, in the short time that I have been here. We look forward to any ideas that you can share! :thumb:

Also, we like pictures and lots of them! your shop, tools, projects, jigs etc....

Welcome Darren :wave:

I just went through a recent shop disaster also.

Its tough

Glad you are getting things back together :thumb:

Hey Darren, welcome, we can use all the Canucks we can get around here :D

Like Sean said (beat me too it!!!) we like pics, and DON'T think that because you are a beginner or only have a small shop etc, that your pics don't count, they DO fo sure, as I find that often beginners do things in a way that is NOT influenced by years and years of working in other shop, as well as you own.

A fresh look at doing something is often very enlightening.

Again, welcome to the family....... eh :D

Welcome aboard, Darren. We're all beginners at something, so don't be hesitant to ask any questions or share any tips you have. :wave:

Welcome Darren,

Enjoy yourself here...and post some pics of your tools, shop, projects:thumb:

Pics are real popular here. If you need any help posting them, just ask and we'll walk you through it.

Thank you all

Thank you all for the great welcome. I will try to post as many pictures as I can. I am new but have a great interest in learning and also am fascinated at all the jigs and fixtures people come up with in their shops. Again thank you for the warm welcome.

Darren