items 3 and 4 for this year's state fair

Dan Noren

Staff member
i figured that if they wouldn't go well as cutting boards, i'll try my hand at calling them art. as you can see in the pics, i have added hanger hardware to the back of one of the bulging cutting boards, and hung it up on the wall in the living room. the other is one of the tapering cutting boards that will be entered this year. with the finishing of the clock, that's 3 down, with 6 to go....

Attachments

• 001 bulge board back.jpg
    001 bulge board back.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 001 taper good pic.jpg
    001 taper good pic.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 002 bulge board front.jpg
    002 bulge board front.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 50
Cool. :thumb: I'm betting the bulge board gets the judges' attention more as a wall-hanging. (Not sure if they'll get the subtlety of the taper board.)

about this

the top is usually rather small, what, 24x24? why not simply cut a separate top within each table an individual build, predrill the 4 holes because of its z clips/wood buttons? whatever you utilize for you to hold top in with, AND explain for you to parent That is most that's needed to change over top.

AaDi

the top is usually rather small, what, 24x24? why not simply cut a separate top within each table an individual build, predrill the 4 holes because of its z clips/wood buttons? whatever you utilize for you to hold top in with, AND explain for you to parent That is most that's needed to change over top.
AaDi
Jason, Welcome to the family. Glad you found us. Are you sure this is where you wanted this post to go? It sounds like you are talking about tables of some kind...and these are cutting boards and wall hangings.