Left overs:)

larry merlau

well i was cleaning out some drawers and found some of the round to its from when toni was at my place and we had the family gathering here.. i have 8 left if some one wants one and is willing to pay shipping you can have one just drop me a PM.. will wait for a week to see if there is interest other wise they will go to a another use..

Geez Larry, I must come again there, I'm forgetting all what I learnt about your particular way of expressing. (No offence intended) I can't make a sense of what you mean, do you mean round pieces of wood? if not what do mean by "round to its"?:huh::(

Toni, a round-to-it comes from the idiom 'getting around-to-it' meaning finally getting something done that was long planned. It is also used as an expression of procrastination, as in 'when I get around to it.' Thus a round wooden medallion called a round-to-it was created as a humorous poke.

Aren't American idioms a hoot?

Toni, a round-to-it comes from the idiom 'getting around-to-it' meaning finally getting something done that was long planned. It is also used as an expression of procrastination, as in 'when I get around to it.' Thus a round wooden medallion called a round-to-it was created as a humorous poke.

Aren't American idioms a hoot?

Thanks for the explanation Carol, now I know two more, the one that you explanaid and "hoot" which I had to look it up on a dictionary.:thumb:

There is a procrastinators organization. I heard about it in my late teens and planned to join. I figure it's too late now, by the time I get a roundtuit and they reply I'll be gone!

While some people consider me a pro crastinator I think that is an exaggeration. I will acknowledge that I am probably the ranking amateur crastinator though!

Hu