another big mess, and the need of tech support

Paul Downes

O.K. heres the scoop. My son had his bank account hacked. One of the victims of the Target Hack. So in the aftermath with payments not being made for things like car insurance his insurance was canceled and he was fined a lot of money. So much for automatic payment from your bank account.

Here's my problem. We figured out that He can legally register his vehicle in my state so he sent me jpegs of the documents to do this. and I need to convert the jpegs to text so I can print them. Any ideas?

Place the JPEG in an app such as paint if you are on a PC, a JPEG is a pixel based file and can not be converted into text. You can place it in photoshop or elements or any graphic app you may have, if nothing else, e-mail it to me and I can print it for you and mail it back:)

Well thanks for the input. I ended up just printing the files as photos on regular paper. Waste of ink and all that but it worked. The state of NY hit him with $1000 worth of fines , or he can wait for 90 days to re-license and not pay the fines. What a scam. He is just going to have the vehicle registered in my own state and use our insurance. His insurance company admitted that they dropped the ball on this an is going to refund him some of the $.