Recent Work

After having a rough 2013, I am happy to say business keeps moving forward. Here are some things that are recent and/or stuff I haven't shared yet. The calls keep coming, the quotes keep going out, and let's hope they keep getting accepted! Also, for whatever reason, I have been getting a bunch of calls for curved/radiused trim. Note the 11' radius cut into the cherry trim pieces shown below, and the curved shoe moulding. Plus, I have a trolley I am currently trimming out that has arched windows. Fun stuff!

- Hutch

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 36
Good stuff Matt. It seems like you've managed to get a bit of a nice niche going on for some of the more specialized items. The curved moldings aren't an off the shelf item anyway :D

Thanks everyone! It's been great to keep busy, and hopefully I will get a large job soon. That said, I keep getting calls for small to medium sized jobs, so no complaints!!

Ryan - Yeah, I am becoming quite educated in the world of how to produce curved/radiused work. I always love jobs that requires me to expand my woodworking knowledge/skills/experience.

- Hutch