Some of my boxes

Kevin Sadaj

I've been off for a month or so busy with life. It has been a productive winter, as I had hoped for. I quit smoking, so I've quadrupled my time in the shop. I built cabinets, sliding shelves, two foot stools, a coffee table, several boxes, several types of jigs and more. I've got some of those projects on my profile. I'm proud of the coffee table and the Osage Orange/Mexican Mahogany box the most.

I've got a long "request list" from family members already - mom wants me to make her an end table MIL wants me to make her a small cabinet, going to make boxes for the men for Christmas. I'm also in the development stage for making a something like a suitcase for members of my German speaking cultural group. Since our group is international, and our members travel a lot, I want to make sort of like a briefcase that will fit all of the specific stuff we need for our meetings. Kind of like an "on the go, meeting caddy" or somethign along those lines.

Nice work on the boxes, Kevin. :thumb: They're kind of like potato chips, huh? Hard to stop at just one. :D

And speaking of hard to stop...congrats on quitting smoking. :clap:

ok next foolish question is how does one know that he done that with out a note saying so ? i reread his post several times looking for something i missed and found no clues till i asked here just a few minutes ago?

ok next foolish question is how does one know that he done that with out a note saying so ? i reread his post several times looking for something i missed and found no clues till i asked here just a few minutes ago?

In the second line of his post, he says: "I've got some of those projects on my profile." :)

Bit of a hint, eh? :D