I have wanted to try my hand at one of these for a while. Had some time between projects so gave it a go.
Made from MDF, hardboard, t-track, a few pocket screws, two thumb knobs. The first set of fingers are all 1/2". So, I gave it a try.
Fingers went together with some light mallet taps. A little chip out on one edge, my fault. Forgot to score the edge and pushed the router to hard. Overall, quite pleased for the first try. So, I switched up the fingers ..
Again, went together with some light mallet taps. Good clean cuts. Now, I will make some 5/8", 3/4", 7/8" and 1" fingers. This will give me lots of versatility for the upcoming bedroom set project ... looking to use some Greene and Green style.
Thanks for looking.