FWW Member visit

S

Steve Clardy

Got a member here coming a looong way for a visit.

He called from Sedalia, about an hours drive from me.

Said he was sorry, He had brought snow with him from home. :eek:

Stay tuned................................................

Cool. I wish you were a little closer to Springfield! I'll be in Kimberling City next weekend with at least one trip to Springfield. If I had time I'd love to come up and see your shop!

Visits are always a lot of fun, but remember that visitors are like fish, after a couple of days they both begin to stink.

...so, Steve....did this stranger get lost, it's been a hour and we are still waiting. It's getting past my bedtime and the suspense is killing me.:D

...on another note...Jim, why haven't you put up a avatar yet? If your kids claim you to be smelly at least you can show the folks you clean up nice....:rofl:

...so, Steve....did this stranger get lost, it's been a hour and we are still waiting. It's getting past my bedtime and the suspense is killing me.:D

He landed about 8:30

Has talked my legs off.

He brought---------------------------------

SNOW with him:eek: :eek: :eek:

Off to crawl in bed----------I can't walk. No legs:eek:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

He brought---------------------------------

SNOW with him

So that is where the snow went....I'm glad he took it with him, cause it got nice enough out yesterday I was able to mow the lawn.

Tell him his wife is safe....she went shopping with mine this morning, they'll be back late tonight.

His money might be gone when he gets back.:eek:

If you don't have any pictures to share, I got a few of him in a penguin suit that might satisfy the pic police that at least the person is real....and cleans up good.

Sorry to hear about your legs, maybe you can wittle out a new pair :wave:

Got a member here coming a looong way for a visit.

He called from Sedalia, about an hours drive from me.

Said he was sorry, He had brought snow with him from home. :eek:

Stay tuned................................................

So that's who was in that psychedelic Yugo that went flying by me on the Interstate. :eek:

The driver had a map unfolded that pretty much blocked his forward vision and that partly tipped me off to the identity of the ner do well. :thumb: :wave:

When your done with him, Clardy, point him in the general direction of north and we'll see where he ends up. :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe you should put a GPS tracker on him so we can keep track of him. ;) :rofl:

Karl

So that is where the snow went....I'm glad he took it with him, cause it got nice enough out yesterday I was able to mow the lawn.

Tell him his wife is safe....she went shopping with mine this morning, they'll be back late tonight.

His money might be gone when he gets back.:eek:

If you don't have any pictures to share, I got a few of him in a penguin suit that might satisfy the pic police that at least the person is real....and cleans up good.

Sorry to hear about your legs, maybe you can wittle out a new pair :wave:

No money?:eek: I'll tell him

I'm shoveling this snow back into his suburban:( :( :( :rofl:

well steve i am still live & well

steve said that you were being mean in your apparent blackmail:eek: i wouldnt make mention to him that you may have had a story to share about a purse:p should i mention this to jim? or steve C:D :D //

ugly twin durn dry county

this is a durn dry county so its been all work and no play, well unless you call spinnin yarns fun..have had blast with dry humor and great weather. will definatly be thirsty when i get back steve so fill the fridge:thumb: