FWW Member visit

Larry's starting to complain.

Says he's loosing weight due to the frig being empty, and all the hard work he's having to do.
Mucking out the horse barn, watering the plants in the green house, sanding all these boards laying around in the shop.:D :D :D

I'm getting ready to get the lawnmower out of storage, and see if he can mow grass.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• tn_Larry working.jpg
    tn_Larry working.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I woke up to a slight problem this morning.

Larry was in charge of the grill watching, after we got back from our road trip.

This is how I found Larry early this morning.:eek: :huh: :eek:

It is almost noon here, and I am working by myself today.:(
Wonder if I need to go wake him up :huh: :huh: :huh:

Attachments

• tn_Larry down.jpg
    tn_Larry down.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 46
Hey....that's what he looked like at deer camp too.

Give him some greasy bacon and fried eggs, some toast and coffee...he'll be alright.

Coffee huh....yeah right.....you guys get another one of these....good thing I got lots to give.

bs-meter.gif

poor craftmanship

well stu the plastic chairs arent what they used to be, in the ole days, they could hold up a ton ah lard and still look good. but that one didnt get inspected by inspector thirteen! and ken nope just got lost and cant find my back yet.:dunno: :dunno: am about to start puttin my nose to the ground for some refreshmant.. closer to some water all they got here is sawdust and rock! well i found out that steve isnt always pretty easy going i mesed up adoor and got no supper,, just tryin to look good and drilled two sets of hinge holes in one door, reversible that way is what i told him:rolleyes: he didnt buy it :eek: :eek: so i will have try harder tomrrow!!

Steve A. and Stu......Did you see the coffee cup in Larry's hand in that picture. I suppose Larry will say the Clardy makes his coffee too strong!

Well. Believe it or not, Larry has been hard at work ever since I had to go outside and wake him up the other day;) ;)

After hauling the chair he was sitting in, to the dump, he got busy in the shop helping me do some doors for this duplex cabinet job I have going.

After the doors were all assembled and sanded, they needed hinge holes drilled, so I had Larry do that.
Larry worked over the dust collection port on my hinge machine after I mentioned I need to redo it for better chip collection.
It just took him about 20 minutes to get it changed, and it works much better :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Anyway, I was busy doing something else while Larry was drilling all the hinge holes. [Goofing off??? :huh: :dunno: ]

Larry had one or two doors to go, when I heard noises from the other side of the shop where he was at.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

All I heard for about 2-3 minutes was.............................................

bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems Larry was drilling hinge holes in one of the doors so it would fit on the cabinet four different ways :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh:

I explained to Larry that was that ok. I've made mistakes similar to that.

I wouldn't make him work overtime with no pay to remake that door.

But his punishment was to sleep outside again next to the barbeque grill and keep an eye on it.

Around 2:00 Larry and I was getting hungry, so we buzzed over to Edwards and had lunch.
On the way, we spied a coffee pot along side the road :huh: :huh: :huh:

On the way back, we slowed way down to look it over again. Yep. It was a coffee pot someone had pitched in the ditch. :huh: [Not us]

We determined that wednesday must have had been a bad day for coffee pots to die :huh: :dunno: , as we had two shop coffee pots to croak :( , thus the emergency road trip to Warsaw, to buy a new one.

Attachments

• tn_doors 001.jpg
    tn_doors 001.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 29
  • tn_doors 002.jpg
    tn_doors 002.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 32
  • tn_doors 003.jpg
    tn_doors 003.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 37
5:35 AM :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Northern Arkansas border is about to be invaded.:eek:

We're off. Headed South. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Steve, I see the problem, tell Larry to put his hat on straight, that is why he was drilling too many holes :rofl:

Sounds like you guys are working hard and having fun!

Weird about the coffee pot thing.... :dunno:

Well/

Larry is up, slurping coffee.

My eyelids are propped open.:eek: :huh:

We are back from invading Arkansas:eek: :D

The Big Guys wife gets on board

Hello Dear, thanks for sharing your password, bet you didn't think I would write back. I'm glad the snow followed you.... but now the lawn needs mowing, or we need a goat. And NO... you can not bring one home.... even if it follows you. And don't ya know you are suppose to sit up straight in a chair, and not teater? Love ya , see ya when ya all decide to come on home.
Wife-y

Hello Dear, thanks for sharing your password, bet you didn't think I would write back. I'm glad the snow followed you.... but now the lawn needs mowing, or we need a goat. And NO... you can not bring one home.... even if it follows you. And don't ya know you are suppose to sit up straight in a chair, and not teater? Love ya , see ya when ya all decide to come on home.
Wife-y

oh-oh! larrys wife has caught on to the shenanagins.......we`re all in deap do-do now:eek:

oh-oh! larrys wife has caught on to the shenanagins.......we`re all in deap do-do now:eek:

I think the one in the most doo doo is gonna be Larry.....she knows what he's been up to or falling over in, he'll have some 'splainin" to do when he gets home. I wonder if she knew he was gonna be gone so long. Grass must be getting long with this nice warm weather we been having and she has decided a goat might not be too bad a idea.....but then she lives with a "ole goat" anyways.:rofl:

I think the one in the most doo doo is gonna be Larry.....she knows what he's been up to or falling over in, he'll have some 'splainin" to do when he gets home. I wonder if she knew he was gonna be gone so long. Grass must be getting long with this nice warm weather we been having and she has decided a goat might not be too bad a idea.....but then she lives with a "ole goat" anyways.:rofl:

Wonder if I can sneak another ol' [real] goat in Larry's truck for the ride back:huh:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: