FWW Member visit

yup the goat sounds good

that way can spend more time on my shop building, will have to change the password soon before she tracks me back here het tod put me up inthe backof yur 56:D :D

Had a great time

Well Larry headed out towards home this morning.

We had super time while He was here. :thumb:

Larry helped me out in the shop working on various cabinets and such.
We also spent a lot of time talking shop. Different ways of doing things, how to do things, etc.

We spent one looooong day going south to visit with Tod Evans and family.
Had a great time there with Tod also. :thumb:

tn_Headed home 001.jpg

Larry. You are welcome here in my home anytime you get back down this way.

tn_Headed home 002.jpg

Later :wave: :wave: :wave: :D :D :D

Clardy, I do hope you pointed him in a NORTHERLY direction?

I'll be on the lookout and should he show up in Cheese country, I'll point him EAST.

Karl

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I explained how he should head out to get north from our little patch of ozark woods, and watched him turn out of the driveway the correct direction, but whether he stays on course..........:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :rofl:

well i made it back!

i got on the right road and took one more of steve's bits of advice and ate in lincoln at a resturant he recommended.... one more time i saw why i like him,,, spic and span clean, great service and food.. i think he's a walking recommendation machine:thumb: .. i have been to quite a few places in my time and this was one of my hardest goodbye's i had been there long enough to really fit in and feel all that steve has to offer. and does so freely:thumb: i got to see what only some of us on the forum has seen. in person. i thought i knew steve from talking with him and was pretty close in a general way but in person its way deeper than what shows on here. we here at family woodworking are fortunate to have him on our side.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i thank you STEVE for showing me such a good time and i will come back someday,, more free labor :D and lots of jabberin:D :D //oops's --i will work on them:wave:

WOW! Larry you must have had that Chevy P/U bodied YUGO wound up really tight to make it home already. :wave: :rofl:

Glad you had a safe trip. :thumb: Now get the lawn mowed and get to work on that shop. ;) :D

Karl

Glad you made it home safe and sound Larry.

Sounds like you got filled up on breakfast at Lincoln. Great place to eat. I always come out of there...rather stuffed....:D

You are welcome here anytime.:thumb:

Oh. Did the automatic lawnmower survive the trip? :huh: ;)

Larry was a great guest while he was here.
Very knowledgable, hard working fella.

well the ground is flatter and the now comes the trenchin i am starting to have second thoughts karl on makin the deadline..:huh: :huh: need to get water and phone over there and gas too.:huh: :huh: :huh: plus after seein steves setup i ned to revamp my design some:eek:

Welcome home Larry, but I am still envious of you being able to meet both Steve Clardy and Tod Evans.

I said it before and I'll say it again, making a trip to meet those you share the keyboards with is a great expierience. I still reflect on the hospitality those cheeseheads gave us last year...I can imagine those couple a "hillbilly's" would be equally as exciting.:thumb: