Friday , Friday , Friday

The main thing I accomplished Friday was to pick up four slabs of pork spare ribs and prep them. Did the St. Louis cut and will cook all the meat.

Today (Saturday), I'll fire up the smoker and get the ribs going. Recently had some mods made to the smoke and will cover that in a different thread. Later, we'll have to watch Belmont to see if history happens (not really racing fans, but.....).

Sunday: LOML told me she's taking me out for breakfast rather than me doing my usual by preparing brunch. Who am I to argue? Afterward, I'll settle in for a lazy day and the Pocono race.

no street festival today:( too much stuff to do, and I decided to invite a few people over tonight for races and hockey.

gonna make sliders, chicken and dogs, get some cole slaw and potato salad, some snacks, call it a night.

After a thorough cleaning of the carbureter & needle bearings,. replacing filters, spark plus, primer bulb, etc, the trimmer still decided not to draw fuel. It ceased & desisted. After 30+ years it deserved a decent burial, so it's now resting peacefully for eternity. Will be picking up a new one this afternoon, most likely a Stihl that I have my eye on.