How attached are you to your phone ?

My cell phone can get on the internet & text I don't do either at any time. I purchased it to be a phone period. My use time & Minutes roll over every 90 Days or 4 time a year. Right now I have 116 mins & 562 days to use them I will gain 90 days more when I add time & probably 1 hour. The phone is there to use when I need it not just to yak on. I once told the LOML if you receive a text from my phone it's not me.

I read that those people that have a cell phone glued to their ear all the time are 390% more likely to get brain cancer.

I like having the convenience but most of the time it's shut off we don't have good reception at home & I don't talk while driving. On a trip by myself I have it on & when the LOML & I are on the highway it's on.

Didn't watch the vid, but don't even try to touch my phone!! I'm on the road a lot so it is only link to my sweetie and where work want's me to go next. As a side note...you can't level Candy Crush on your phone, Angry Birds Star Wars...yup...DAMHIKT!!

Jim, I'm sure Jim will provide a better answer than this, but the first (2) are video games & DAMHIKT means "Don't ask me how I know". Now please DAMHIK. :rofl:

One of the best ad's I have seen yet, share this it may save a life.

http://youtu.be/JHixeIr_6BM

I didn't watch the video all the way through and haven't read all the posts, so if I repeat anyone else's comments - sorry.... Personally, I think the cell phone was one of the most insidious inventions every thunk up by man... no one really really needs to be connected to the world 24/7/365... I do carry a cell phone - when I remember to pick it up on my way out - and for economy's sake, we are contemplating dropping our land line and going strictly cellular... just need to figure out if Dish highspeed internet will be cheaper than the DSL line, which is primary reason for having the land line. I don't text, don't even know how and don't plan to learn... if I have something to tell someone, I'll call and talk to them. I don't answer my phone when I'm driving, I don't make calls when I'm driving. If I do need to make a call when I'm out and about, I pull off and stop so I can concentrate on the call. And I keep all calls short as my wife's and my cell phones are on my son's account which he pays for and I don't want to cost him any more than the very minimum for the service. If we do go all cellular, then I'll assist him with his contract payment.