Phun in Philthydelphy

Roger Tulk

My brother and I drove over to MLCS today. I had a very specific purchase list, and he wanted to pickup arouter table extension for his table saw. We may get around to installing it while I am here.
I wanted a 4-jaw chuck, the one that comes with spigot jaws and jumbo jaws as well the other type, a caliper set, a live centre that takes a cone thingy that wll help me do candlesticks, a bowl gouge, a drive centre, and a spindle adapter so I can put it all on my Grizzly lathe.

Now I'm anxious to get home...

I'm ready to go home tomorrow. When the Memsahib picks me up at the airport, and we have to cross the border, I will be declaring $450. This is mostly woodworking stuff, and also inclused a tastseful present for the LOML, and a couple of watches I bought for less than I would pay in Canada, but unless the border agent asks me to open my suitcase (they rarely do) I won't have to show her the chainsaw until long after we get home. Hope she likes the expensive napkins I got her for the dining table.

Tomorrow or Wednesday there witll be pics of the loot, I promise!

Wonder how that chainsaw will appear on the baggage ex-ray machine?

This gave me a flashback to a Zits cartoon. For those not familiar with the cartoon it is all about a teenager.

Well, anyway, the kid is going out the door with a chainsaw. The dad asks him what he is going to do with it. The kid replies that he is writing a love song and you just cannot have a love song without a chainsaw in it.

Gee, in the old days they used a violin.

Enjoy,
JimB