Glenn

I just finished with my third phone call with Glenn today. I just had to say that in spite of the razzing I give him on Family Woodworking all of the time; he is a great guy and a true friend as well as being my son. He is a joy to be with.

I will admit, in public, that I am probably a posterior pain to him with all of my computer and woodworking questions. He just pleasantly gives me the answer---Even if it is the third time I have asked him the same question.

Just to confirm that this is a post about wood, I will say, “Life would be boring without him.”

Enjoy,
JimB

seems to me from what little I know from this website, that glenn had a good teacher.

Jim, you are an inspiration to many of us here, myself included ofcourse, you are a positive person, you never have a bad thing to say about anyone, you encourage people to advance their woodworking(skills, knowledge, practice, etc), and you are just one interesting person.

glenn(and his brother) are lucky. I have no doubt what a good man glenn is, you helped mold him.(jews call this nachas, your son gives you nachas.)

Last edited: