loon 2

Very nice! I'm looking forward to another update.

...On my dang phone

Josh, If you want to see some amazing pictures search out Dave's threads on other paintings he has done for us. He is very good at letting us here feel we are a part of each one and helping. Lets us share the glory! You will not believe the beauty and detail he puts in his pictures. I just wish they would set up an online gallery here on this forum so I could keep going back and looking at them more easily.

...I just wish they would set up an online gallery here on this forum so I could keep going back and looking at them more easily.

Paul, each member here can create their own photo albums. You need to talk Dave into uploading some pics into his own photo albums. ;)

If you look at my profile (click my name at the top of this post), you'll see a couple of test albums I've done.

Thanks you all. I guess it's about time to load up more painting.

Charlie I leave the 15th. be gone for 2.5-3 weeks. Unless I get home sick or just decided to go ride about, in that case Jarrod will be in charge. :)

Man, that is really pretty. I am particularly impressed with the water/reflections as others have mentioned.

Josh, If you want to see some amazing pictures search out Dave's threads on other paintings he has done for us. He is very good at letting us here feel we are a part of each one and helping. Lets us share the glory! You will not believe the beauty and detail he puts in his pictures. I just wish they would set up an online gallery here on this forum so I could keep going back and looking at them more easily.

Thanks Paul, excellent suggestion!

I was able to get a little painting done this weekend. 1/8th" makes all the difference to my eye when I'm this close to the finial. I need to look more and paint less.

Last edited: