Only questions at this point.
- I'm assuming you're referring to quick connect/disconnect fittings???
- How long have you used the socket fittings?
- Are they aluminum, brass or stainless?
- Have you checked them for wear, both the socket & plug fittings?
- Have you tried cleaning them?
- Once they start to leak, can you "wiggle" the fitting & stop the leak?
- Have you disassembled the socket fitting to check the condition of the "internals", i.e. rubber o-ring/seals?
- The fact that they don't leak until hooked up to the plug fitting might suggest wear on the socket or perhaps even the plug fitting???
Thoughts entering one's mind need not exit one's mouth!
As I age my memory fades .... and that's a load off my mind!
"We Live In The Land Of The Free, Only Because Of The Brave"
“The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill