This is for Vaughn

Well Don i am in Vaughns camp and its got nothing to do with my genes. Cilantro smells like a bug we called stink bugs. When one squashed them they smell just like cilantro so there is no way i am putting that smell/taste in my mouth. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

There are mutants among us!

My cousin from Australia had weirdly positive thoughts when we drove by a dead skunk (and no it wasn't the obvious reason..). Apparently some of the trees there throw off a similar smell when it rains and it reminded him of going out camping.

Well Don i am in Vaughns camp and its got nothing to do with my genes. Cilantro smells like a bug we called stink bugs. When one squashed them they smell just like cilantro so there is no way i am putting that smell/taste in my mouth. Lol...
You mean I can just use stink bugs in my salsa, instead of cilantro?

Well, I guess that, since I have read that, I have my bucket list completed. Just think, my life is complete and all because of good ole' B97rqedXfmPDQ, or whatever his name is, is permanantly (?) embedded in my mind. Just think, I was worried about losing my mind and now I don't care.

Thanks and Enjoy,
JimB

You mean I can just use stink bugs in my salsa, instead of cilantro?

It'll taste about the same. :D

I'm definitely part of the 10% of the population that hates cilantro. (I don't hate much in this world, but "dislike" is not a strong enough word.) :rofl: