Fast Friday!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
They sure come around in a hurry lately.

Work up with some ideas I had to jot down, so I also logged in here to get the Friday thread started.

And this Friday I am having lunch with Mr. Bradley Senior. Eat you hearts out! Also something about removing a rusty tablesaw that is cluttering up his shop. Anything to help out a friend. :D

Now, back to bed for the rest of the nights sleep.

I hope.

Just back in town after a little get away. Resting today. Tomorrow my daughter turns 9!! We are going to a AAA baseball game with friends then making one of her favorite meals....brats, coleslaw and baked beans. Shell have a party next weekend as most of our family are out of town until then. Sunday I need to rest up since I'll be heading back to work Monday...😬

Picking up some poplar for some Christmas BS & jewelry boxes
Sketching out some box designs.
Fixing a leaky/nuisance toilet.
Going to the driving range to hit some balls & practice putting - first time this year.

Carol , Yes they do. I just trying to get everything ready for my ride to Co. On Tuesday.
Gettysburg Bike week started yesterday , I may take a ride up for the afternoon with some friends.
Need to finish up the conservation of the torn painting.

Carol, watch your back loading that "little something" into your truck!!! sign0195.gif :D

Just ordered some replacement parts for the broken saw, and got a sweet deal on a new resaw blade for the big brother BS at the same time.
And my beloved is taking me out for lunch shortly, so it's a good Friday.

Saturday I'll be doing a few more hours on the canoe. Got another small project on the go in my own shop -- playing with a passive ipod/iphone speaker design for my son -- but that is probably stuck until I get the little BS repaired!

Happy weekend! :bounce:

Got a full plate tomorrow, probably tonight as well. Have to pickup the mattresses for my buddy's RV, get some oil changes done, and help my wife do some cleaning as she's got friends coming over. Other than that, mostly hanging with the grandson.

Going away for the weekend. Leaving in about 20 minutes. Several times a year we go way up north to Pittsburgh, NH, on the Canadian border. https://www.facebook.com/Lopstick

Relaxing, fly fishing, swimming, moose, eagle, and loon watching.
No phone, internet or TV.

Bob color me GREEN with envy no not envy jealousy. Hope you enjoy the fishing oh and the loon eagle and moose watching all my favorite animals. :thumb:

I will think of you as i finish off the car project which never got touched last weekend because of other work of more important nature. :(

Carol, watch your back loading that "little something" into your truck!!! View attachment 83785 :D

Just ordered some replacement parts for the broken saw, and got a sweet deal on a new resaw blade for the big brother BS at the same time.
And my beloved is taking me out for lunch shortly, so it's a good Friday.

Saturday I'll be doing a few more hours on the canoe. Got another small project on the go in my own shop -- playing with a passive ipod/iphone speaker design for my son -- but that is probably stuck until I get the little BS repaired!

Happy weekend! :bounce:

Art is that Canoe Raffle going to take place before summers over? :D

No gigs to play this weekend, so I'm going to be trying to get a new guitar toy (Roland GR-55) set up and start the long process of learning how to use it. It has tons of potential, but it's also a classic example of McMillan's Maxim of Musical Mayhem: Anything with more than three knobs on it has more bad settings than good settings.