Looking for an owners manual

Guy Bratt

I have come upon a Reliant DD39C 6" jointer in good condition. I'm looking for an owners manual. The Reliant folks have disbanded 10 or more years ago.
I've checked vintage machinery with no luck. Maybe some body here has one that can be copied ?

Having had a Relient store in town I doubt that a manual would be much help. I suspect a Griz manual would be the same thing. And they aren't much help either I have one of those around somewhere...

You might also check eReplacement parts. They may have the printable exploded parts drawings that are invaluable. Often manuals are mostly legal gibberish and light on useful information. Of, course that depends on what you are looking for in that manual.

Thanks I'll check Ereplacements and Grizzly has manuals online so I'll check there also. As I think about the manual, the machine isn't all that complicated. Motor, belt, pullies, cutter head. Bearings can be found online as well as the blades. The tables, what could go wrong? Adjustments. Thats all.
The only thought I had was that it would be nice to hand down the machine with the OM to who ever in the family gets it after......

Thanks again. Guy