Shop build progress

Out of the shop and into the pool!! That's what I'm talking about. Really came out nice...are you happy with the build?
I am very pleased with the build. I pretty much drew the layout for doors, windows, electrical locations etc. I was on site regularly to answer questions about how or where I want things. Once the shop was signed off I had the contractor add a 8'X13' garden shed to the left side nearest the fence. It has interior lighting and a 110 Receptical via the shop exterior lighting. Another in progress feature we added with the foresight of the garden shed to be attached.

Here's the latest update. I have designed, ordered and installed duct work from norfab systems. Despite being advised that my 2 hp penn state dust collector is under powered for this system it works great. I'm quite happy with it. I installed most of it myself but had some help with the 2 drops that extend out from the wall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
I know you have been working hard on this thing Dewayne. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your progress. Everyone loves a shop build, or remodel, or re-org . . . OK, we just love shops.

Oh boy paint me green with envy. That looks real cool bet you cant wait to make dust. Oh wait you got that sewn up pretty well. :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That looks great Dewayen! I'm still working on finishing up my DC piping...pvc for me. That pipe from norfab systems looks fantastic, thanks for sharing! :thumb: