Happy Birthday Sharon

Happy Birthday, Sharon. Enjoy your day. May this day and all others bring you blessings beyond compare. Wish I could be there in person to help you celebrate.

Happy Birthday, girl! We had this cake made especially for you...

MG_0350s.jpg

:D

Happy Birthday Sharon not sure if you still counting up or started doing the counting down, either way hope you enjoy your day and Brent will no doubt do a special treat for you today. (Like take you sailing :) ) :b-day_cake::b-day::congrats::champagne::beer:

YEah, What those guys said!

We went down to the peppermill last nigth and one of our friends came up for it. Sharon's out playing and having fun today, but I'm sure she'll check in later on!

Happy Birthday, girl! We had this cake made especially for you...

MG_0350s.jpg

:D

To put it in perspective!

Kirk Hemmet of the band Metallica has a very large collection of Horror memoribilia and other things.

Mitzi's husband Michael is very talented at model making.

They have given me a bust of Boris Karloffs 'The Mummy', Sharon a Lon Chaney Phantom of the opera, and now this bust of Frankie.

It's really quite impressive to see these in person.

Let's just say the folks at the fancy restaurant we had dinner at found this quite unique.

10524607_10203678208350051_981605810774036052_n.jpg

well now we know what to get her:) didnt know she was into plaster casts like that,, wonder what she sees in brent:) maybe Count dracula if he wears black tuxs well:) happy birthday sharon and you look younger in the restaurant picture:)