Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!! I'm back!!!!

Hey Guys!! I'm back!!!!

Well sorry I haven't posted lately I feel it is because of this forum that I have got into this passion so much and at such a young age ! Here recently I have been super busy with life and changing jobs bills along with now working a different shift. So I haven't had time to post or even jump on here because I know I'll stay on the forum for hrs looking at all the projects this is just a quick post before work and I'll post done pictures of some stuff I've been doing here lately ! I'm glad to say that I got to talk to you guys and I defiantly miss talking to the family !!
    Feel free to ask for any pics of anything y'all find interesting I have plenty of pics I just posted some of the stuff I've been doing the past 4-5 months
    And feel free to critique that's what I look to you guys for ! What ya think !!

~Ninja~

Good to see you back, Ninh. Nice to see you've not been letting any moss grow in your shop.

I really like the baby cabinet. I'm sure it makes storing the little sucker a lot easier, huh.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Nice looking projects!
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Hey there Nihn - good to see ya.

MAN o MAN - you don't sit still to ya.

Wish I had half your energy.

Hi Ninh thought you had forgotten us Welcome back good to see you been getting lots of shop time. Like the table saw much safer and that outfeed table cool. You pretty creative
    cheers

Hey Guys!! I'm back!!!!

Thanks guys ! And yes I go down to the shop as much as possible but not as much here lately started a new job and I'm on second shift so I'm trying to get used to the hrs and trying to find the right sleep schedule!
    This is one of my favorite builds it's a Table Saw roll around cabinet for mainly all of my first hand table saw things box jointed drawers cherry fronts with pine sides and back cherry wood runners for the drawer slides and shop made handle pulls using two different pieces of cherry glued then cut at certain angles. The drawers slide super easy and on the back it has a small clamp rack for my Irwin's ! the empty space at the top of the Table Saw tool cabinet is for a shallow drawer I just haven't got around to making the drawer

And my new delta Table Saw that my wife calls my mistress.....😂it's amazing saw!!!! And super powerful motor no more big downs with this Table Saw

~Ninja~

Glad you are back, we may have to have a coming back party, there have been a few returns lately, that's great. Very nice saw and setup you have. Cute little girl also. Welcome back.
    "We the People ......"

Wow, you have been busy Great looking projects, you catch on fast

Your daughter is a real cutie. She looks right at home in he shop.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Welcome back, Ninh. Nice projects and a cute helper.

You have been a busy guy. Looks like you're getting some shop time in and things set up as well as craning out some goodies. Glad to see you back.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke