Looking to order some meat glue which can stick together disparate forms of meat. Unfortunately it doesn't last very well once open and a small amount goes a long ways. So I'm doing for any ideas on what to do with it before it goes bad.
Ideas so far:
- steak layered with blue cheese with a bacon layer on the outside
- meat noodles (pureed chicken or shrimp recomposed into a flat layer, cooked sous vide and the cut into strips)
- lamb like the steak but feta and red wine butter reduction with shiitake mushrooms)
- something something port wine reduction layers something something
- duxelle in something (deep fried chicken wings stuffed with maybe)
- possibly chicken or duck skin wrapped steak (fried to crispy) not sure if that would stick
- salmon bellies (skin out) around white fish (rockfish or cod).
Any other ideas to throw in the pot? Probably won't get to this for a bit but laying out the ideas before I order it anyway.